Log in as new user
Once your organization has joined IBM Food Trust, new users can only be added by your Account admin. In the IBM Food Trust Users module, the administrator enters each new user's name and email address (and assigns user roles).
To successfully log in to IBM Food Trust, your IBM Food Trust email address must be registered with IBM as your IBMid**. One of the following scenarios will apply:
- If you do not have an IBMid (or would like an additional IBMid for IBM Food Trust login): Sign up for an IBMid, specifying your IBM Food Trust email address as your IBMid. Record your IBMid password in a secure location for logging in to IBM Food Trust.
- If you already have an IBMid that is also your IBM Food Trust email address: No further steps are required—you can proceed to IBM Food Trust and log in with your existing IBMid and password.
- You have an IBMid that does NOT match your IBM Food Trust email address: Either: a) Your Organization administrator can change your email address in the IBM Food Trust Users module to match your IBMid, OR b) You can register your IBM Food Trust email address as an additional IBMid (see below).
Sign up for an IBMid
If you do not have a registered IBMid that is also your IBM Food Trust email address, create a new (or additional) IBMid using the following steps. When signing up for your new IBMid, you MUST register your IBM Food Trust email address as your new IBMid:
- Open your IBM Food Trust new user login email message (if applicable) and click on the link to Sign up for an IBMid.
- On the IBM Create your account page, complete the Sign up for an IBMid form. IMPORTANT: You MUST register your IBM Food Trust email address as your IBMid; record your IBMid and password that you create as your IBM Food Trust login information.
- You MUST return to your email account to verify your new IBMid registration. You will receive a new email from IBM with an IBMid registration verification code. Copy the verification code from the email, and click the link in the email to enter the code to complete your IBMid registration.
- You are now ready to log in to IBM Food Trust! Proceed to IBM Food Trust and log in with your new IBMid and password.